dinsdag 8 maart 2011

It's just a phase that made us this way

I'm with Sarah right now, I celebrated the dutch festival 'carnaval' with her and it was amazing!

I have so much to tell and I just don't know where to start.. I need to apologize for not posting because I couldn't find the time. And I bought a sewing machine last friday, I found my new love! No boys anymore, just me and my friends and my sewing machine.

I'll show it later because now I'm at Sarah's place and the pictures from my sewing machine aren't here.





8 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Sadly, we don't celebrate carnaval in the North.. :)

    xx Marije

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ah die eerste foto is echt superlief :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wat leuk dat je eindelijk een naaimachine hebt! mooie foto's hoor! (:

    liefs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ziet er gezellig uit!


    http://overthewedge.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooie foto's.
    had dit best wel graag meegevierd met jullie. haha.
    Tof dat je een naaimachine hebt gekocht, je gaat er vast heel veel plezier aan beleven!

    xx Lieselot (Lotte2 van Girlscene)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it ♥