vrijdag 2 juli 2010

Gotta take advantage of this summer night

Here my outfit from today;
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have a party tonight!
The theme is 'white' so we've got to wear white clothes. I'm not sure what I'm gonna wear, but I hope that it's gonna be a nice evening out.
I really can use that after all this school stress. I'm almost finished with everything that I have to do and wednesday is the last day of school.
Thursday I'm going to the Primark! I really look forward to that!
By the way, my selfmade skirt is finished! I will soon take photos of it.
I've got to take a shower now because I smell like chlorine because I went to the swimmingpool.

Thankyou all for following me and all the sweet comments, I really appreciate it! ♥

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Je hebt l;aatste tijd zoooooo'n leuke outfits!
    Jij draagt tegenwoordig eigenlijk alleen nog maar taillerokjes of jurkjes he! :P
    En op elke foto's lijk je weer knapper! Echt jam, heel leuk! :D
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. leuke outfit !!
    veel plezier met je zwemfeestje.
    dankje voor je lieve comment
    ik volg je zou je mij ook willen volgen??

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. this dress is so sweet! party!!!!!!!! so have fun!
    kisses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. leuk jurkje en ook super leuke bikini in je vorige post xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh, I love this! You look so pretty! ♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it ♥