maandag 7 juni 2010

It's time for me to face that perfect day

I totally forgot to tell you guys: I finally have a job!
I had to come friday and I am assumed at the Jumbo.
I'm going to work behind the pay desk in a supermarket, not very special but I'm going to make money.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And.. that means...

I'm going to London!

I have made this agreement with my dad: if I have a job, he will advance the money for a trip to London with my mother. I'm really excited!

50 followers! :D

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Waaah superleuk! Misschien moet ik ook maar eens zo'n deal sluiten haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oeeehhh, londen. GEWELDIG! En je staat echt leuk op die foto Jam!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, wat gaaf! Lieve vader heb je :D.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gaaf dat je dan naar Londen mag. Succes met je baantje.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thank you so much dear for your awesome comment and following!
    Congrats on finding a job! I'm going to London this summer as well :)
    Btw, you look lovely!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. super leeuk ! londen !!!
    en gefeliciteerd :) en leuke foto's !
    x.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Dat is nog eens een mooie deal!
    En succes met je baantje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it ♥