maandag 11 oktober 2010

It looks like love has finally found me

When I arrived at school today two friends of mine came immediately to me.
Apperently the lesson was canceled, we followed two lessons earlier so I was the whole afternoon free!
That's a very good start from this week!
My outfit from today;




And here two pics from a party a few weeks ago, I had a great time!


19 opmerkingen:

  1. Hele leuke outfit, je ziet er mooi uit ;D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. leuke ketting, had ik maar uitval.
    Ik had tot 5 uur vandaag op school :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oehw lekker!
    Uitval is echt lekker (als je dan niet hoeft te wachten teminste ^^)

    Toen ik je titel las dacht ik dat je een vriendje had ofzo, of dat je iedergeval daarover ging posten haha!

    ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. what fun pictures! classes cancelled were always the best things :)
    Village

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Last week, my spanish class was cancelled. Best 3 day weekend ever!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. the owl is so cute!
    Suits you :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Bedankt voor je lieve reactie!
    &Haha nou ben benieuwd!

    ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You girls are so cute! And your outfit is simply adorable! (: I miss those times in school when class was canceled! It made me jump into the pool of happiness LOL so silly!

    Have a super lovely one, darl (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Cute photos - and loving the owl necklace xx

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. wo you look really beautiful and i do love your own necklace. they're just really elegant and match on you.
    wanna exchange links? or follow each other?
    xo, Lorine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I love how u combine the casual stuffs into adorable look =)xxbarbiejunk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Very nice outfit! I Love your necklace!

    Hope you've had a great time at the party!

    Lots of Love xx.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Aww you had fun! Do you like fashion blogs with outfits and trends? I think you could check on my blog and feel free to follow me, I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad.
    ♥, Jo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it ♥